Rosemary Ann Watt 3.03.17:
- Your book arrived yesterday and I got stuck into it right away. I just love the cover – brilliant. And a great choice of font too. It makes for easy readability. My elderly Mum has Macular Degeneration, which really restricts what she can read, but she’ll be able to enjoy your book. I just wanted to say sincere congratulations on your book launch. Thank God for the historians among us, who keep those memories alive.
Readers' Comments via Facebook
Robert Murray 2.03.17 :
- I like it!
Paula N Peter Macphail 3.04.17 :
- Received my book and am so happy with it. Some great memories in this book.
- Whispers Through The Spinifex is excellent – well done. I need three more copies for family.
Fantastic read I’ve learned so much about Mount Isa. How about a book on Urandangie next?
Deb Davidson 23.02.17 :
- Such a wonderful achievement. Feel justifiably proud.
Sonya Roberts 7.03.17 :
- thank you so much for your wonderful book. I haven’t been able to put it down - funnily enough a few of my family members are mentioned in it such as Arthur Morris who is my beloved Great Uncle. I have purchased more copies for my Dad and Grandmother.
Clive Gillian 2.04.17:
- A very big ‘Yeah’! they say people make places. That’s so true. I’m sure that Mount Isa introduced me to just so many characters in their own right and to so many lasting relationships.
Neville Hansen 6.03.17 :
- Thanks for the book it arrived just in time for hospital tomorrow. I shall enjoy the read. And we thank you too for your time and effort to put the book out for us to read.
- Well done!